** From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 **
The classic guide to general surgery procedures is now available for Apple handheld devices. Based on the renowned Eighth Edition as available on AccessSurgery, Zollinger’s applications allow you to access step-by-step instructions and superb line drawings for numerous general surgical procedures. Many procedures also include fully-narrated, slideshow presentations outlining each step in the procedure, from Intro and Indications through Post-Operative Care.
You can navigate through detailed images with the flick of a finger, pinch to zoom, and tap to read easy-to-follow instructions for each procedure. The 20 procedures in this application include:
· Abdominoperineal Resection
· Abdominoperineal Resection, Total Mesorectal Excision
· Abdominoperineal Resection—Perineal Resection
· Anterior Resection of Rectosigmoid: End-to-End Anastomosis*
· Anterior Resection of Rectosigmoid: Side-to-End Anastomosis (Baker)*
· Anterior Resection, Stapled
· Appendectomy, Laparoscopic*
· Closure of Colostomy
· Colectomy, Left, End-to-End Anastomosis*
· Colectomy, Right*
· Colon Anastomosis, Stapled
· Drainage of Ischiorectal Abscess
· Excision of Fistula in Ano
· Ileoanal Anastomosis
· Surgical Anatomy of Large Intestine
· Total Colectomy*
· Transverse Colostomy*
· Excision of Pilonidal Sinus
· Injection and Excision of Hemorrhoids
· Rectal Prolapse, Perineal Repair*
* Procedures include narrated presentations.
This app was handcrafted in Durham, North Carolina by Modality, the premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple handheld devices. All content (c) McGraw-Hill
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality’s line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what’s coming when, visit www.modality.com.