TRACK YOUR CROHN’S SYMPTOMS WITH THE WELLNESS WIDGET!
No matter how you manage your Crohns disease, keeping track of how you’re feeling day to day is an important part of maintaining your health.
With the Wellness Widget, you can record information about how you’re feeling daily, to gain a more complete picture of how your Crohn’s treatment is progressing.
- Record your daily Crohn’s symptoms
- Note other important info about how you’re feeling
- Generate wellness reports to send to your doctor
- Set e-mail and text message reminders for doctor’s visits, medication doses, or prescription refills
Track your Crohn’s symptoms
Record information about your medication, sleep patterns, diet, or whatever seems important about your general wellness each day. For example, you may note “Ate ice cream today-upset my stomach” or “Medication made me feel sluggish, tired.”
Report your Crohn’s symptoms
With the Wellness Widget, you can generate a detailed report of all your daily symptom entries for your doctor to see.
Generating wellness reports is easy:
- Select “Create a Report” from the widget main menu
- Choose the data range for your report
- Select the “How Did I Feel?” option to report any symptoms, or select Detailed Report” to show symptoms and notes
Remember to talk to your doctor about how often you should send wellness reports.
Set your reminders
Sometimes it’s hard to keep track of all the details that go into managing Crohn’s, like when it’s time for your next medication dose. With the Wellness Widget, you can set e-mail or text message reminders to be sent to you, so you won’t forget when it’s time to refill your prescription, visit your doctor, or take your medication.