Vegetables and Curries for all Seasons
by Kanchan Kabra
Vegetables are the life of every meal. When the food is served, the first dish you would look for is — the green pick of the day? And after that comes the turn of rest of the dishes. Lots & lots of vegetables are available in the market. But still everyday a housewife has a problem to decide the vegetables in the menu.
This book is the answer to their problems. I have tried to give a variety of exotic recipes from Aloo Mutter to Malai Babycorn. Simple vegetables tb stuffed delicacies, from dals to Punjabi preparations. All are included inside the folds of this book and I am sure that they would be of immense help to all. You can choose the combination that suits your pocket, time and complements the rest of the menu.
So, get ready to throw a party or simply dazzle your everyday meal, I will help you in the kitchen!!
List of Recipes :-
1) Green Vegetables
2) Different Gravy Preparations
3) Stuffed Vegetables
4) Dal and Legumes
5) Mixed Vegetables
About The Author :
The Author is qualified in Health & Nutrition and Obesity management. “The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards” are considered the prime reward and honour for those who “Cook with words”. It is the Oscars in the World of Food and Wine, and this Supreme honour was bestowed to Kanchan G. Kabra in Spain for her work, “The Paneer Cook Book”
When the then President of USA. Mr. Bill Clinton came to visit Gujarat, India the onus of preparing the menu was given to her. In keeping with her splendid culinary skills and knowledge, she prepared a menu worthy of her revered guests and also of the delicious heritage of the region. The author then presented her bestseller work, “The Gujarat cookbook” to the impressed president.
Other Books By Author:-
1. The Gujarat Cook Book
2. The Paneer Cook Book
3. Vegetable And Curries For All Season
4. Delicious Low Fat Tasty Recipes.
5. Cooking For Young Children.
6. Low Calorie Soups, Salad, Starters, Snacks, And Sweets
7. Breads From Around The World.
8. Diabetes? Must Know Essentials.
9. Low Calorie Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
10. More Cottage Cheese.
11. Cooking For Pregnant And Lactating Women
12. Breads Of India
13. Taste Of Gujarat.
14. Vegetarian Vegetable Wonders.
15. Diabetes Delicacies
16. Cooking For Toddlers
17. What Expecting mother must know?
18. Sizzling Soups for All Seasons-Hot & Cold Low calorie Vegetarian Soups.
19. Saucy Sandwiches–Low Calorie Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes.
20. Mouth Watering Starters & Snacks- Low calorie Vegetarian Recipes.
21. Cooking Sizzlers at Home-Mouth Watering Low Calorie Vegetarian Sizzlers.
22. Therapeutic Diets- Suggested Diet Patterns For Various Diseases And Disorders.
23. Cooking with Corn.
24. Medicinal Power of Vegetables
25. Medicinal Power of Fruits
26. Medicinal Power of Spices
27. Medicinal Power of Cereals & Pulses
28. Sweets from Gujarat.
29. Traditional Indian Sweets
30. Festival Feast For Fasting And Puja Prashad
For more details you can log on to www.Kanchankabra.com or e-mail: email@example.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.