***Please note that this application can only be used by UNC Hospital employees, residents, physicians, nurses or medical students due to the required login.
UNC Housestaff is the first application of its kind. It allows easy access to a phone directory for UNC Hospitals, provides a convenient paging system for individual residents or programs, give easy access to useful websites, and has a database of useful medical resources, including pertinent protocols and charts for UNC.
* Easily search by unit/floor name or by the phone number (reverse look-up for number-only pages).
* For iPhone users – dial the number right from the app!
* WakeMed numbers also included!
* Options to search for resident name, select resident by program/year, or select entire programs to page at once.
* Pages are sent as emails, so you must be connected to the internet to use this system.
* NOTE: Your email address will be sent with the page, so these pages are not anonymous. Be careful what you send!
* Convenient access to useful websites
* UpToDate access is available if you are on the UNC Hospitals or WakeMed WiFi network.
* Useful documents organized by program
* Currently have sections for Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and General resources.
* Please let me know what other resources you would like to have and I will add them as soon as possible!
* You will be automatically notified if updates are available and can download them at any time.
Right now the application includes information for the Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Departments. Please contact me if you would like your program included and I will update the application as soon as possible!
If you are from another hospital and have interest in this program, please contact me through the blog address below.
NOTE: The information found within this program cannot replace clinical judgment. The creator of this program cannot be held liable for medical errors resulting from use or misuse of this program. In addition, this application is not produced or endorsed by UNC Hospitals or the University of North Carolina.