The World Clock is the most powerful world clock application in its class with more than 192 000 populated places from more than 230 countries around the world, network time synchronization, alarm clock functionality, comprehensive information on daylight savings time transitions and more.
• Attractive real-time Earth day-night map
• Network time synchronization for sub-second precision (requires 3G or WiFi network connection)
• Alarm Clock and Alert functionality with DST transition adjustment and multiple time zones support, iOS 4 ready
• The scrollable map turns The World Clock into interactive time converter for different timezones. A separate Compare Time window gives detailed info for each location and instant access to 40 popular time zone abbreviations to convert from (e.g. PST, EST etc.)
• Display 1 to 24 clocks
• 5 clock designs – 3 analog and 2 digital
• Selected places shown on the live map
• User-editable location names
• Clock faces change from dark to light based on user-selectable criteria:
- light during the day (after sunrise), dark during the night (after sunset) at each location
- light during the business hours
- light before noon (AM), dark after noon (PM)
- other options, including custom selectable hours
• Option to display additional information, e.g. digital time with analog clocks, GMT offset, time difference, day of week, true solar time, sunrise, solar noon and sunset times for the selected locations and more.
• In-app help
• Uses industry-standard daylight savings algorithm and database
• Database with more than 192 000 populated places from more than 230 countries around the world
• Search by typing city name using native or alternative spellings
See application support site for features overview video and more up-to-date information.