Using Net Status™ you can get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
Net Status™ checks network services your hosts run for availability and present the information in a convenient way aiming at providing a faster way to diagnose network problems. With Net Status™ you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Network probes are performed using asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status™ to operate quite fast – a host with quite a lot of running services is checked within fractions of a second. Even problematic hosts don’t slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
*** FEATURES ***
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi (by MAC address)
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Faster asynchronous network I/O
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Eye-pleasing interface design
*** see it in action – videos are on support page ***
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HIGH QUALITY APPS:
Scany™, Nice Trace™, Deep Whois™, RBL Status™, Spyglass™
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store