Ever wondered if the app store had something that could help you meditate?
Ever really needed to focus and cut out the distracting outside noises that distract you from achieving a clear state of mind?
Tried those white noise generators and looking for something a little more involving?
Introducing the Meditation Scene video pack featuring 5 different endlessly looping white noise and video environments. Achieve your focus or drift off into your own world with each scene to cover up distracting noises or places you’re in. If you know what it feels like to watch a movie and get wrapped up in it forgetting where you are, you can see how meditating with an endlessly looping video and ambient sounds environment would help take away those distractions that often pull our focus and call our thoughts excitedly.
Each of the scenes features a different theme and high quality video to meditate with. These include:
* Eternal Glow of Space: A graphical favorite, watch as star bits from an eternally glowing space form softly float away from their source. A perfect meditation source that could be a living spirit, the door to another universe, or just the happy and positive energy flowing from your device to your thoughts and carrying with it all your bad worries, fears, stress, and things that make you unhappy. Watch this and meditate on it’s endlessly looping high quality cgi effects and listen to the musical soundscape to back this beautiful and stunning scene.
* Peaceful and Inspiring Sayings Floating Through Clouds: For a religious or inspiration touch, watch as subliminal sayings like Peace, Hope, Eternal, and Love float by you in a cloudy environment. Focus on each word one at a time to relieve your stress as you meditate on the positive impact of each. A good way of having a first start at meditation with word cues endlessly looping in front of your eyes.
* Yoga Meditation on a Private Island Cove: Watch and focus as your zen meditation or any type of mental meditation partner calmly relaxes on your own private beach cove. You’ll hear the lapping of ocean water softly on the rocks almost as if you were out on the shore of a lake or rock cove. Good for when you need someone to focus on to take your thoughts away and clear your mind or just feel like having the virtual company of a yoga friend to inspire you.
* Underwater Bubbly Glow: Take yourself underwater as you watch the waves carry the sun’s glow in patterns before your eyes. Listen to bubbles and splashes far above echoed through water the way they always sound. It’s a peaceful white noise cover up for annoying kids or that busy train or bus you’re on where you just want to dive underwater in your own private beach pool and take a moment to yourself to get your thoughts together.
* Pillowy Cloudscape: Fly through your own endless cloudscape as you hear the wind in your ears consintaly keeping you focused and distractions far away from you. Watch as you fly like a bird or plane forever and ever in your own cloudy world. Perfect for keeping focus on a meditation or for escaping the day to day worries and noises for a breath of mental fresh air.