Over 100 STORIES, 40 SOUNDS, Plus a few surprises! Get scared out of your wits!
So much MORE than a just a FULLY LOADED book app…it’s an experience.
“Are you ready for a scary app for your iPad? If you are, then actually there is one.” -iPad.net
Scare yourself, scare your friends!!!
* 100 Classic Horror Novels, Novellas, and Short Stories
* 20 Haunting Sounds (not kiddy sound effects)
* 1 Creepy Design
* A Couple of Terrifying Animations
* Version 2.0 added Auto-Scare(randomly play sounds and scares)
* Plus, a few surprises that would be no fun to mention here
* Equals one scary and fun app
***Use headphones for best sound quality and scare effect. (Adjust volume to safe listening levels)
****RAVE REVIEWS FOR THE IPHONE VERSION****
5 stars – “Awesome – This is an awesome app! The sounds are well done, and the stories are by well known authors! Bram Stoker, Mark Twain! Incredible, best app ever! Can’t wait to try the sounds out on my nieces! Ha ha!”
4 stars – “A great scare! – An impressive list of well know thriller and horror stories. The sound effects really add to the spooky atmosphere.”
5 stars – “Unexpected – Worth paying for if you like that stuff.”
The iPad version has even more sounds, scares, and surprises than the iPhone version!
Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares is more than just an e-reader with 100 great stories that will make you want to sleep with the lights on, Horror Stories, Sounds, And Scares immerses you in the terror with over 30 haunting sounds that will make your heart pound.
The STORIES are some of the greatest fright fests of all time by some of the greatest authors of all time, including Ghost Stories, Tales Of The Supernatural, Classic Gothic, Vampires, Werewolves, Monsters, and so much more. There is a current total of 100 short stories, novellas, and full-length novels.
The SOUNDS are not your kids’ sound effects. The high-quality sounds of thunderstorms, screams, ghostly music, things that go bump in the night will set the perfect mood for a good horror story. Most Sounds can be played while reading or anytime.
“AUTO-SCARE” randomly plays sounds and scares anytime making the app an even creepier experience!! Even if you’re not reading, just leave the app on for a scary atmosphere.
- Extensive and expanding library of Horror Stories and Sounds
- Short Stories, Novelettes, and Full-Length Novels
- Easy to use and great looking, but creepy interface (not for the weak at heart)
- Auto-Scare – randomly plays sounds and scares at anytime
- Play high-quality sounds any time or while you read.
- Adjustable story text size
- 2 scrolling modes – Continuous and Page by Page
- Automatically bookmarks each story as needed
- A few extra surprises, which would be no fun to mention here.
**Here’s just a small sample of some of the authors and their stories:
- Ambrose Bierce (The Damned Thing, Present At A Hanging, & more)
- Algernon Blackwood (The Damned, and more)
- John Kendrick Bangs (The Exorcism That Failed, The Ghost Club, and more)
- Charles Dickens (A Christmas Carol, and more)
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (The Horror Of The Heights, & more)
- Washington Irving (The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, The Specter Bridegroom)
- Henry James (The Turn Of The Screw)
- Gaston Leroux (The Phantom Of The Opera)
- Charles Robert Maturin (Melmoth The Wanderer)
- Rose Cecil O’Neil (The Lady And The Ghost)
- Edgar Allan Poe (The Cask Of Amontillado, The Oblong Box, and more)
- Sir Walter Scott (The Tapestried Chamber)
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (Frankenstein)
- Robert Louis Stevenson (The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde)
- Bram Stoker (Dracula, Dracula’s Guest)
- Mark Twain (A Curious Dream, A Ghost Story)
- H.G. Wells (The Stolen Body, The Valley Of Spiders, and more)
- Oscar Wilde (The Canterville Ghost, The Picture Of Dorian Gray)
- AND MANY MORE
WARNING – Don’t look in th…